Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 financial-services Liverpool Merseyside No1 Mann Island GB L3 1BP GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for an outstanding organisation in Liverpool city centre, this role involves working as part of a team of high quality finance professionals responsible for complex financial reporting.
Working for an impressive manager, committed to your long term development, your core responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out financial and data analysis and compiling reports for various business purposes including, MI reporting, supporting statutory analysis & balance sheet analysis
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Communicating and liaising with business and finance colleagues to investigate results, develop opportunities, maintain alignment and share information.
- Gathering, validating and compiling quantitative and qualitative information and data, from multiple internal and/or external sources to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Analysing financial and business data and information using a variety of proven statistical and other analytical techniques to determine causality, significance, business impact or implications and developing advice or recommendations
- Contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives potentially including internal reviews, development initiatives and corporate transactions
- Running and/or contributing to the development of financial models and analytical processes to meet business needs
- Ideally suited for a Qualified accountant with a strong technical accounting background
- Financial services experience would be preferred but not essential
- Proven track record in financial analysis
- Experience of working with senior people in a challenging commercial context
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Positive Stakeholder Feedback
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to join a business that can offer a role with genuine opportunities for long-term progression. In an entry level role, there are genuine opportunities for the successful individual to progress either down a commercial accounting or group reporting route.