Part Time Commercial Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 accountancy London London GB GBP 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new role has just come available for a Part Time Commercial Analyst based in London. This role is 3 days a week.
- Challenge current trading patterns thereby partnering with the senior commercial management team in formulating strategies and budgets / forecasts for the short, medium and long term.
- Liaising with management accounts to understandthe monthly reporting of the commercial department including the preparation of accrual and prepayment journal entries, developing in depth knowledge to explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide key client, agency, category analysis to the commercial and finance team to ensure revenues are maximised.
- Provide key ad hoc analysis to the chief trading officer as required.
- Manage commercial rebates on a weekly basis and provide monthly analysis to both key advertising agencies and the commercial team.
- Calculate sales team monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Contributing to the monthly preparation of Board reports.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as required.
- Detailed involvement in the preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts, which involves liasing with the department Directors and Heads.
- Advise key stakeholders to ensure business and investment plans are accurately translated into budgets / forecasts to ensure operational integrity from a P&L perspective
If this Part Time Commercial analyst role is for you please apply today.