Salary £26,000 - £33,000 per annum + Study+Bonus
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 26000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
High growth technology buinsess have created a new role for an ambitious part qualified (CIMA/ACCA) accountant to join their growing finance team. The role has been created to provide commercial insight to internal stakeholder and external customers.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance you will be responsible for analysing various revenue streams and providing insightful information to the business to enable informed and impactive decisions.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Completion of revenue analysis and reconciliation, in accordance with agreed procedures and contract terms, utilising business intelligence data for customer activity
- Provide insight into revenue performance on a customer and product basis, enabling the business to make informed decisions
- Liaison with key stakeholders on the revenue performance results and provide commercial impact of performance
- Revenue contract review, analysis and support on the accounting implications of contracts
- Deliver revenue reporting and underlying assumptions for the annual budget and monthly rolling forecast
- Support in the creation and maintenance of KPIs for Finance and the business
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
Key skills preferred;
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA, active studier
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial outlook
- Ability to liaise and influence key non-finance stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to join this growing business in a highly commercial role. There is a defined career path for the right individual and the opportunity to be mentored whilst studying for your qualification.
To apply please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on email@example.com / 01612407474 for further information.