Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + + Bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Harsa Abeelack
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large FMCG business based in Milton Keynes are looking for a highly analytical commercially astute Financial Analyst to join the team.
A large FMCG business based in Milton Keynes are looking for a highly analytical commercially astute Financial Analyst to join the team. The role will provide business partnering support to the Operations team to help them make sound commercial business decisions. The successful applicant will provide insight and challenge to drive operational performance and influence decision making. You will also have line management responsibility for the Assistant Finance Analyst supporting not only the delivery of their objectives but also providing challenge, support and coaching.
Manage and retain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the FP&A Centre of Excellence, specifically the Accounting and Reporting, Financial Accounting and Analytics teams to provide an end-to-end service to our stakeholders
- Provide sound financial analysis to ensure that all operational decisions are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact and can be implemented within current operational constraints
- Present information to help raise awareness on financial performance, supporting ad hoc queries that may arise from daily operations
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting, planning, budgeting & forecasting activities with guidance from the Finance Manager
- Support the delivery of operational improvement initiatives and implementation of internal and external best practices to enhance process efficiency and quality of outputs
- Lead and manage the development of the Assistant Finance Analyst
- Strong commercial acumen, curiosity beyond traditional finance boundaries and ability to understand key business drivers
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner
- Team player with good presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to positively and proactively engage key stakeholders to build credible relationships whilst retaining professional integrity
- Experience of working with and presenting analytical results to non-finance users
- Strong excel, analytical and presentation skills, with attention to detail
Please apply or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on 07826 859650 or email:email@example.com for further information.