Financial Reporting Analyst (Hyperion)
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus, pension, gym
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 accountancy City of London London Bush House North West Wing 5th Floor, GB WC2B 4PJ GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global shipping business is looking to hire a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team. The role requires previous experience of working with HFM - Hyperion Financial Management and experience in a reporting role.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Analyst:
Perform month end Hyperion reporting of the global P&L, balance sheet and other financial reports to support the company’s Financial close and reporting based on tight deadlines.
- Maintain and update mapping files of dual Hyperion systems (ie divisional and parent systems) to the SAP ERP system
- Controlling the updates of GL accounts and hierarchies in Hyperion, maintaining consistency between the ERP system and Hyperion
- Run and Maintain monthly reports and Tie out P&L and Balance sheet between ERP systems and Hyperion as part of month end close
- Facilitate global user access and deliver training.
- Work with the Global Finance team to update and or create Hierarchies on accounts, departments, entities
- Ad hoc reporting and improvements
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1-2 years of working with Hyperion financial systems in a global company. Exposure to multi currency would be useful
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrates initiative and with sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Flexible work approach when dealing with different regions and sensitive to cultural differences.
- Self starter with professional interpersonal skills, both written and oral communication
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact me on 0207 509 8796 / firstname.lastname@example.org