Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 education-and-training UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This rapidly growing business in Liverpool City Centre are looking for an experienced Finance Modeller in a newly created role due to growth.
- Produce financial projections for commercial projects, working closely with sales teams
- Create project schedules to support bid submissions
- Analysis of cost drivers within multiple contracts, including balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Challenge assumptions from sales & bid writing teams, providing alternative financial scenarios
- Ensure all final bid submissions are subject to rigorous scrutiny by producing detailed financial analysis of business plans for review by Head of Commercial Finance
- Develop new processes & procedures in line with business reporting standards
- Ideally ACA/ ACCA or CIMA Qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Experienced Finance Modeller with advanced Excel skills
- Experience working on complex excel spreadsheets, with the ability to manipulate large quantities of data
- Proven track record or providing rigorous analysis of bid submissions & challenging senior internal stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Modeller, looking for a permanent role in Liverpool City Centre in a business that offers fantastic growth opportunities & the chance for long term development. With this being a newly created role, the successful applicant will have great opportunity to develop their skills & tailor the role to their preferences as the business continues to grow.