Sales Controlling Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Great Opportunity for a Sales Controlling Analyst to work in a huge Retail business based in Manchester City Centre, paying an annual salary between £25,000 - £30,000.
Sales Controlling Analyst position with a rapidly growing retail business– Manchester City Centre– Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Sales Controlling Analyst to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude. Paying a salary between £25,000 - £30,000.
- Weekly sales reporting.
- Month-end support and reporting (KPIs, sales and margin analysis).
- Consolidation and review of regional budget and forecasts.
- Business partner support for commercial teams.
- Support development of improved visibility of sales discounts and wholesale contract terms.
- Provide guidance and support for regional teams and help to determine.
- Develop reporting and analysis of discounts.
- Ad hoc support for projects, including.
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified.
- Must have a bachelors degree.
- Past experience in financial analysts’ roles or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment.
- Detailed and proactive work approach.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Ability to develop solutions and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
If you are looking for your next challenging Sales Controlling Analyst role, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 01612147418 or email email@example.com