Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A great Finance Analyst Opportitunity for a global publisher based in central London have become available. This role is a 12 month FTC with potential of extension.
This Finance Analyst role for a multi-national publishing company responsibilities include:
* Be responsible for the accuracy, consolidation and interpretation of management accounts submitted by the company around the world. This will include both monthly results and quarterly/annual forecasts.
* Be the initial point of call for key stakeholders for any financial questions/queries and ad hoc analysis and insights for at least 3 subsidury companies based on the management reporting
* Build a good understanding of the global business and assist on reporting queries and developments.
* Support in analysis for strategic planning and budgetary review processes
* Build, develop and update financial visualisations to support stakeholders in understanding high level financial performance
* Work with the wider Finance team and key stakeholders across the business in establishing guidelines and recommendations for reporting and to continually improve the reporting process.
* Data gathering, research and analysis to support strategic projects
* Ideally the candidate will be a 2.1 or better graduate and studying either CIMA or ACCA
If this Finance Analyst poistion based in Central London is of interest to you please apply directly or get in touch with email@example.com