Commercial Finance Analyst
Consultant Ryan Day
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a FRENCH SPEAKING Commercial Finance Analyst, this role will identify trends and outlier sites to better understand the performance of sites. Working with the Head of Financial Performance, this person will help commercially drive better performance via benchmarking sites, development of performance league tables, etc. Overall, the role is to support the operational team in order to achieve in excess of budgeted performance.
- Site by Site P&L reporting
- Weekly reporting and business partnering Site & Area Managers
- Advise business line management on decision making through:
- Volume reporting and analytics
- Financial reporting and analytics
- Area Manager performance review meetings
- Assist Accounts team with month end close (if necessary)
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the senior management team and Board.
Skills / Experience
- Have prior experience in an analytical role would be beneficial
- Be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) experience
- French language skills ESSENTIAL