Commercial Business Analyst
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Business Analyst to join an exciting firm in Hitchin. Salary is £28,000 - £32,000.
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Business Analyst to join an exciting firm in Hitchin.
My client are a Global Company and you will be part of a finance team of 9. As the Commercial Business Analyst, you will be involved with the provision of monthly reports and project accounting for major clients. This includes understanding and analysis of the profitability of those clients. This is an exciting time for someone to join who is looking to develop their current skills and grow with the company in this newly created role.
The main responsibilities for the Commercial Business Analyst are:
- Working closely with the Operations, Project Management and Business Development departments to calculate project revenue recognition and to ensure project invoicing according to the contract scope for major clients
- Review of accrued and deferred income asses potential write offs/profit taking for major clients.
- To work with contracts to ensure that all of the contractual terms for invoicing major clients are kept up-to-date and accurate in the accounting records and the project application
- Working with the Commercial Finance Manager on the review of profitability of major clients which will include project run rates, cost of resources, utilisation and quoted rates
- Ad hoc requests as required by the Commercial Manager
The right person will;
- Have relevant experience in industry preferably in a project based environment
- Have a Bachelor Degree – Accounting/Finance
- Have strong Excel knowledge
- Be commercially minded
Salary and Benefits
The role of Commercial Business Analyst will be based in Hitchin and will have a salary of £28,000 - £32,000, plus pension, flexible working hours. As it’s a newly created role, you can really put your stamp on it and create a fantastic career for yourself.
Please apply NOW if you have previous experience of working in a similar role and are looking for the next step in your career. Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information on 01727 617010