Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 telecommunications UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A brand new role has become available for an Financial Analyst to work for an Global Telecommunications company based in the heart of London. Working with minimal supervision, but as part of a large team, you as an experienced Financial Analyst you will demonstrate an excellent attitude towards work and team members at all times. This position as a Financial Analyst will be an initial 6 month fixed term contract with a real possibility of an extension.
- Ensure correct classification of spend types local, national, international, data and roaming costs
- Collate all current invoice information, contacting individual users/local administrators if required
- Liaise/contact external service providers as and when required to ensure accuracy
- Understand current contractual terms and conditions per contract location to assess implications of transferring users
- Experience of Spreadsheets, macros, pivot tables, graphing capabilities
- Ideally you will have strong experience Using SAP
- Experience working in a Telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally you would have been working in a similar role as a Financial Analyst
If you feel this role as a Financial Analyst working for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications brand in City Of London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to Jamie.Hall@RobertWalters.com or call me on 0207 509 8972.