Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 accountancy UK
An exciting Permanent Finance Analyst role has just become available for a global publisher. This company is based in Central London.
The responsibilities of this Finance Analyst role in Central London include:
- Be a super-user of the Anaplan financial forecasting and reporting tool used in Education; prepare and update the system for monthly reporting & forecasting cycles, including year-end rollover
- Maintain user system access and ensure that this is fully compliant with relevant data protection policies
- Be the key reporting contact for the MRPA analysts responsible for central functions (Publishing, Operations, Production & Marketing), assisting with any analysis of performance and identifying risks
- Assist with the bi-annual forecasting process by inputting into timetable preparation, requirement setting and template creation (both in Anaplan and separately); identify and highlight areas of concern and liaise with relevant finance teams to understand key drivers of performance
- Drive the implementation of a new system development plan to continually improve the accuracy and consistency of system data and advance the level of analysis which can be performed
- Create clear and accurate process documentation for all month-end, year-end and forecasting processes undertaken by the reporting team
- Previous publishing industry expereince would be desirable.
If this Finance Analyst role based in Central London is of interest to you please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org