Financial Accounting Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 accountancy UK
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Accounting Analyst to join a large global Oil & Gas company. A real opportunity to build a long-term career.
The Corporate Accounting department is seeking to hire a Financial Accounting Analyst. They will provide support and assist with all financial accounting processes from transaction level to final accounts and audit in accordance with Company policy and accounting procedures. This includes the accounting for and preparation of statutory accounts and group submissions for Corporate Accounting entities and be responsible for the following
The key responsibilities for the Financial Accounting Analyst will be:
- Preparing month end accounting and journals for UK payroll, inpat/expat payrolls, share deal transactions and other receivables accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and allocations for payroll-related accounts, employee loans, bonus accruals and other receivables.
- Issuing monthly intercompany recharges to Business Unit Finance Teams & resolving queries and disputes with intercompany accountants.
- Reviewing, validating and posting weekly payment runs for shared services and a Business Unit
- Contributing to and participating in group wide Corporate Projects
To be successful in this position you will be required to have:
- Studying towards ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar.
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment processing experience
- Experience with SAP ideally Concur would be preferred
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables, SUMIF's etc.)
If you feel this role is of interest please do apply or email email@example.com to discuss further.