Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 08 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a Publishing business based in London. This role will be reporting to the CFO with opportunity for career progression.
The key responsibilities for Business Analyst will be:
- Design product P&Ls/Cashflow and organise their administration by the Retail and Subscriptions teams
- Sales administration & forecast and Cost controlling at product, country, company and consolidated levels
- Ensure consistent reporting and budgeting across the group
- Prepare multiple scenario plans
- Challenge budgeting assumptions, schedule review and feedback sessions by topic (distribution, editorial, marketing, production)
- Initiate Margin improvements (pricing/discounts, cost control, "preferred supplier" deals, "make or buy"
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Studying towards ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in an FP&A environment
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communicator
If this role is is a good match for you, please do apply now or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.