Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 accountancy UK
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working for an International Hospitality brand based in Watford who are recruiting for a Senior Analyst. Salary is up to £35,000 plus bonus and study support.
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working for an International Hospitality brand based in Watford who are recruiting for a Senior Analyst.
My client who are an instantaneously recognisable brand are looking for a dynamic individual who will enjoy working in a fast-moving organisation.
To be successful for the role of Senior Finance Analyst you will be degree educated and ideally be part qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).
Some of your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Implement and manage function processes to ensure strategy and goals are achieved
- Coordinate with third-party service providers to ensure all necessary information is compiled, reviewed and approved
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current processes, recommend and implement actions to streamline the processes and maximise efficiency
- Oversee all monthly closing activities and month-end reporting
- Review and monitor the aged debt position and manage corrective actions to ensure the cash collection cycle is optimal as well as manage bad debt provisioning processes
- Own the balance sheet reconciliation processes
- Manage a team of 4
The right person will have:
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative whilst thriving in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Experience working in a SOX compliant controls environment
- Excellent technical accounting skills and solid understanding of principles and practical application of US GAAP
- Strong management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
- Good knowledge of finance modules of an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
In return for the role of Senior Analyst you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 plus study support plus bonus, free parking, and many other fantastic company specific benefits.
If you have experience of the above and ideally have worked within a Shared Services or Centre of Excellence environment then please apply now with your up to date CV to Kay.Edle@roberthalf.com or call for more information on 01727 617010