Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + flexible working, bonus, healthcare
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 science-and-research UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic automotive / tech business is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst / Commercial Analyst. They have amazing offices based in central London and offer flexible working. The role will suit someone with 3+ years' experience, ideally a mathematics / finance graduate.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Supervising two junior members of the team
- Running monthly reports
- Formatting and cleansing records so that they can processed to create the KPI packs for the commercial team and board.
- Challenging and analysing the reports
- Identifying trends from the KPI reports.
- Improving processes
- Supporting the head of finance
- Good numeric degree or equivalent.
- Intermediate excel skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an analytical role using large data sets.
- Attention to detail, great communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Analyst role please apply now or contact me on email@example.com / call 0207 509 8796