Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £32,500 per annum + +Study Support
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading business based in the Crewe area have created a new role for Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Working in a small team of analysts, and closely with the Commercial Finance Manager you will support various non-finance stakeholders and revenue streams by providing insightful analysis to enable the business to make informed commercial decisions.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assist with the completion of the monthly group board reports to tight deadlines
- Review of monthly management accounts and provide supporting analysis by department
- Monthly budget variance analysis & investigation – KPI’s, P&L, B/S, C/F
- Budget preparation and cashflow forecasting for group
- Assist with acquisition due diligence and modelling
- Assist with the completion and development of accounts reporting system, pricing models and profitability analysis
- Adhoc projects assisting and providing cover across group commercial finance
Key skills preferred;
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or an accountancy related degree
- Self motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems
- Excellent Microsoft Excel presentation skills and general IT adeptness
This is a fine opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to work in a highly commercial and visible role in a growing acquisitive business. You will gain exposure to senior stakeholders whilst providing decision making information to the business whilst completing your qualification.
Please apply to Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407474