Senior Finance Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading business in Greater Manchester is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role for the business.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Building advanced Excel models in order to create analytical information to help guide the business in their decision making.
- Identifying and delivering efficiencies in the operational business, in order to improve business margins and productivity.
- Business partnering with the senior leadership team on a regular basis, to guide and influence key decisions.
- Introduce a new reporting system, and building these reports.
- Utilising strong Excel skills to build models and VBA as required.
- Delivering regular KPI reporting.
About the person
You must have strong Excel skills, including the ability to build macros and VBA skills ideally. Whilst a finance background is essential, the business are open to both a Qualified or Qualified By Experience experiences. Good analytical skills are essential, as is previous business partnering experience.
About the business
This business are a retail business in Greater Manchester, and this role is newly created with the scope to build a team over time.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org