Finance Systems Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic fintech business based in Canary Wharf is looking to hire a Finance Systems Analyst. The role sits within Group finance and will support the Group Finance Manager and the Senior Finance Systems Analyst. The ideal candidate will be a Part-Qualified Accountant, with good knowledge of accounting practices as well as experience providing system administration support.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst:
- Building reports
- Investigating the impact of journals
- Support month end close process
- Investigate Balance sheet and P&L queries
Support HFM technical lead in the day to day running, user support and system enhancement activities for HF
Manage user access rights
- Maintain extract and load data in HFM and Planning
- Perform system backups
- Support the implementation of system processes and controls
- End user support for HFM and Hyperion Planning
- Provide training to first time users
- Troubleshooting to resolve day-to-day user issues (including forms, grids, Smart View etc).
Skills and Experience:
Part-qualified accountant with experience within a Group consolidation team and process
- Experience providing IT system administration or support ideally within Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Systems Analyst role and have the experience required, please apply now or contact me on email@example.com / 0207 509 8796.