Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 leisure-and-sport UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading leisure business, based in Greater Manchester, are looking for a Financial Modeller to join their team.
About the role
This role will include the following tasks:
- Building new Excel Models to be used across the function of business you will be focusing on.
- These models will be focused on developing cash flows and forecast models, amongst other things.
- Reviewing all existing models, and ensuring they are working as efficiently as possible.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that as many processes as possible are automated, to make things work efficiently.
- Business Partnering with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Acting as a champion for financial modelling across the business.
- Ensuring the business is utilising Excel to automate as many of the processes as possible, and are working to best practices.
- Any other ad hoc project work as required.
About the person
You must be a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent), with strong Excel skills. This will include VBA and building models. You must be able to improve efficiency's, and drive best practice across the business through stakeholder management. The business are happy to look at someone from either an Industry or a Practice background, as long as you have the required modelling experience.
About the business
This business are a leading organisation in the North West, who are looking to add this key role to their team.
For more information on this exciting role, please email email@example.com or apply via the link below.