Finance Analyst (Retail)
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + +bonus and benefits
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic retail business is looking to hire a finance analyst to join their team. The role will focus on costs and will suit someone in a similar role.
Key Resposnsibilities of the Retail Finance Analyst:
- Planning and budgeting ideally within Head Office retail
- Producing monthly flash reports, balance sheet reconciliations and an on-going risk & ops
- Preparation of detailed packs for all planning cycles
- Assist with the management of costs including month end and planning tasks.
- Produce P&L accounts at month end and at Budget
- Provide support for key stakeholders
Key Requirements for the Cost Finance Analyst:
- Sound understanding of good accounting practice, including accruals and prepayments.
- Strong Excel Skills
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified
- Highly numerate with an ability to analyse exceptions and trends.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience within retail is desirable
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply now or contact me on email@example.com / 0207 509 8796