Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a listed real estate developer, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Central London head office.
The Finance Analyst will support the finance team in running the company models, budgeting and forecasting, assisting with property valuations, investment appraisal and various other ad hoc analytical projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and ever-changing business, who are progressive in the real estate world and have some incredibly exciting projects in the pipeline.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining property and group financial models
- Updating forecasts regularly for board packs and executive committee meetings
- Assisting investment and development managers with property specific sensitivities
- Analysing quarterly and bi annual property valuations
- Ad hoc support to include assisting on large property transactions, researching new areas and market data
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Advanced Excel, with experience working with complex financial models
- Experience working in an asset heavy environment
- Experience/interest in real estate highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please get in touch!