Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Financial Analyst A rarely available Financial Analyst position has recently become available at leading professional association. Reporting directly in the senior financial Investorgator, you will play a pivotal role in the business. Based in central Birmingham, this role will offer you the chance to showcase your analytical and interpretation skills while developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Financial Analyst role:
As a Financial Analyst you will have your own case holding, but also will work collaboratively with the Senior Financial Investigators to assist them on the more complex cases.
You will identify and analyse relevant financial information for investigations; you will liaise with clients of the intervened firm and our panel solicitors involved in the case; you will engage with the technical team for technical and legal support; you will present findings accurately and clearly, preparing reports for decisions makers to authorise payments from the money held.
You will be a self-motivated individual, able to adapt to a high and varied workload and passionate to develop further.
As the Financial Analyst you will have/be:
- Recent accountancy knowledge, preferably in a law firm
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and flexibly
- Demonstrable experience of producing high quality reports
- Recent experience of working in a legal or accountancy environment ideally within a law firm
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Team player who is able to work flexibly and adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic and motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in report writing.
- Must have strong organisational skills with a flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Demonstrates an ability to establish priorities and react quickly and professionally.
To express your interest, please email why you believe you are right for this role and your CV to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org