Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus; Pension
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join a well established growing brand in Hertfordshire.
The role of Business Analyst is a newly created role and will report into the Head of Finance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and ambitious.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a business partner to the Senior Director and wider teams to provide on-going support in the formulation of tactical sales plans, promotions and price changes, then provide on-going analysis on the results.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Business Intelligence to understand the data available in the data warehouse, and further the understanding of how this data can be used in the business.
- Constantly look for innovative ways to communicate subs performance to the wider business.
- Producing weekly/month reporting
- Ability to influence a wide section of the business to deliver important business initiatives;
- Strong numerical and analytical ability supported by a relevant Accounting qualification;
- Ability to work across a number of different work streams on an ongoing basis;
- Excellent communication skills to deliver the key messages from a significant amount of data.
If this role is of interest please forward your CV to em on email@example.com.