Salary £36,000 - £43,000 per annum + study support + benefits
Consultant Laura Watt
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client are a global business with presence in over 50 countries. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a strong Financial Analyst to join the team.
The role as Financial Analyst is working in the groups largest area, supporting the Directors of 4 business units with respect to indirect cost reporting, budgeting and analysis. This role suits someone enjoys autonomy – you will work within a small team in Basingstoke and have daily communication with the team in Germany and your Manager in New York.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reporting across the 4 business units
- Monthly review of indirect cost lines across multiple legal entities and variance commentary
- Review accruals and deferrals in SAP
- Work with business managers to report monthly on key indirect costs
- Work with internal colleagues to ensure monthly financials are accurate
- Assist with the preparation of reforecasts and budget process, preparing templates and inputs and reviewing for accuracy and reasonableness
- Monthly FTE reporting, coordinating with HR teams and the business to ensure correct structures are in place
The ideal candidate will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with sound management accounting experience within an international business. You will be a pro-active worker and enjoy being an influencer in decisions made across a large business.