Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Commercial Finance Analyst position has recently become available within the Commercial Finance department of a Global leading, multi-billion T/O FMCG organisation based in Central London. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager; this newly created role will focus on controlling the planning, forecasting and reporting of their key costs across the UK.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will do the following;
- Planning and forecasting - revising estimates, annual budget and monthly planning updates
- CAPEX is planning correctly
- Planning cycles
- Month end closing - calculating accruals, reconciliations, preparing recharges
- Business Partnering - working with IT, Legal and Management team
- Reporting & Analysis
- Support other areas of Commercial Finance and the business on an ad-hoc basis
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Commercial Finance Analyst?
- Graduate calibre and active studier (Ideally CIMA / ACCA) - or equivalent
- Someone who is energetic, ambitious and self-initiating
- Keen to grow their career in a commercially oriented FMCG organisation
- Strong IT skills, including SAP, Hyperion, Advanced MS Excel
- Strong communication / business partnering skills
Working for a renowned Global FMCG organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Commercial Finance Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.