Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-09-01 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting an exciting interim reporting analyst position on behalf of a industry leading organisation.
Reporting Analyst Duties:
- Own and develop reports required to monitor the business
- Use your exceptional Excel skills to produce reports in the timeliest manner possible. Working smarter to make us better
- Supply accurate, relevant and timely reports together with meaningful and actionable commentary
- Translate complex data sets into simple reports, easily accessible by all levels of the business, that maintain the integrity of the data that drives them
- Work with verbal and written briefs, designing and building reports
- Take an active role in the quality reviewing of work, alongside your manager and other team members
- Communicate effectively with team members at all levels, within your own team, as well as the wider business. You will adjust communication style to consider the level of data literacy of the person you are communicating with.
Reporting Analyst Required Experience:
- Strong Excel skills including the use of macros & pivot tables
- Exceptional accuracy and conscientiousness
- A keen eye for detail, with an ability to work within tight brand guidelines.