Senior Development Analyst
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading global real estate company, are looking for a Senior Development Analyst to join their Central London head office.
The business has been growing significantly over recent months, and as a result they need to recruit a Senior Analyst to business partner with the Development Finance team.
It's an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an industry leader, and requires someone with strong Excel modelling skills, previous investment appraisal experience, and extensive real estate knowledge.
This is a key hire for the team, and needs someone who is confident, with strong business partnering experience and the potential to move into a management role long term.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the gathering of information and preparation of development investment appraisals and presentation of these to senior management.
• Analysis of cost and income information to facilitate strategic decision-making.
• Sensitivity analysis and option generating. Financial modelling and ad hoc analysis as required
• Liaise with all areas of the business and external sources to prepare meaningful inputs into the feasibility and challenge assumptions vs. market or internal comparisons.
• Liaison with JVs and development partners on all asset issues and liaise with and manage external agents and consultants in co-ordination with Development Directors
• Monitor financial performance and review market data on major competitors and other projects to assist with the financial aspects of deal structuring
• For projects under construction, monitor, update and report on changes to feasibilities on a monthly basis. Preparation and monitoring of project budgets, long term forecasts and cash flows.
• Control of Development spend in accordance with budgets, final sign-off on invoices and the management of invoicing admin
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Prior real estate experience
- Strong Excel modelling
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for this unique opportunity, please get in touch!