Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting finance analyst role in Burnley has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to work at a leading national company with an excellent reputation.
As a Finance Analyst, you will:
- Create meaningful management information to initiate and facilitate continuous improvements to the underlying working capital of the business ie cash collection trends, aged debt improvements, debit notes and payments analysis
- Support the AR and AP teams in developing departmental KPI’s, including providing analysis around trends and areas of focus to drive team strategy
- Create, develop and produce support for working capital outputs for different business areas (outside of AR/AP teams)
- Produce analysis to support the business in early planning for key period end dates
- Liaise with the business as appropriate to enable key initiatives to be effectively communicated and rolled out
- Provide analysis on the use of working capital finance solutions to facilitate insight over utilisation and management of interest charges
As a Finance Analyst, you will have/be:
- Previous experience in an analytics role (planning, analysing, forecasting & reporting)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of complex data
- Commercially focused in order to understand, support & respond to demands for insight
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced results driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships and influence inside and outside of finance
This position offers the chance to build on previous analytical experience and develop skills in a challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.