Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst has just become available at leading Media business in Wolverhampton. Reporting directly into the Group Finance Manger you will play a pivotal role within the business while being offered outstanding career progression.
About the Finance Analyst role
The main purpose of the role is to prepare client cash reconciliations to strong regulations you will provide key management information on a weekly/monthly basis, and business partner with various departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Reconciliation of client monies for key accounts using CRM systems, bank accounts and Excel.
- Prepare, reconcile, investigate and liaise with various departments to provide weekly/monthly definitive account schedules and reconciliations
- To reconcile client bank accounts on SAGE
- Assist in the production of management reporting packs and analyse trend reports
- Assint in producing excel driven system improvements
Ideally with a background in Analysis and Management Accounts, you will be well used to working in a fast-paced environment while having the ability to work effectively independently and in teams and with a variety of personality types.
- Part Qualified – ACCA or CIMA
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making
- In-depth knowledge of the finance functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advance Excel is a must
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email email@example.com