Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading global business based in Gloucestershire as an Assistant Pricing & Insight Manager. You will be responsible for providing performance reporting on home and travel insurance products, looking both at internal data and what is happening in the wider insurance market. You will also work closely with external suppliers to develop and deliver a pricing strategy that will achieve growth ambitions for this product line.
We are looking for people who have a great can-do attitude, who will thrive in a busy work environment and have a passion for using technology to improve reports and processes. You will join the General Insurance product team as an Assistant Pricing and Insight Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing and Insight Assistant Manager
- Create reports and analyse trends internal & external to the business
- Create, analyse and present dashboard reporting including operational KPI’s.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accurate, timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Analyses data & makes suggestions to improve business performance
- Provide technical expertise in data analysis
- Strong technical skills – proficient at using excel and PowerPoint.
- Great communication & stakeholder management skills – able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience and talk to partners at all levels in the business
- Experience of MicroStrategy would be adventitious
- Analytical skills – experienced at analysing data and performance, getting to the root cause of issues through data analysis
Your skills for the Insight Assistant Manager role
- Passion for customer and constantly curious
- Excellent numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood insights
- Can-do attitude and the determination to achieve results
- Analytical mindset but always mindful of the commercial applications of the data
- Enjoys working at pace in a fast moving and constantly changing environment
- Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Ability to connect ideas and do things differently
- Productive team member, collaborating with all teams and at all levels of the organisation
Apply today to express your interest in this opportunity.