Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £62,000 per annum
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 24 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
15 month maternity contract as Commercial Finance Analyst for this prestigious Global FMCG manufacturing business based in Buckinghamshire.
Great opportunity to join this Global FMCG business as Commercial Finance Analyst on a 15 month maternity contract. The role reports into the Commercial FD and will be varied and broad and include:-
Business Partnering with the Commercial Teams to drive profit
- Monitor and forecast detailed A&P plans for UK Consumer with Marketing
- Work with Sales and category to monitor and forecast detailed Tailor-made promotional pricing plans for UK Consumer.
- Review Tailor-made proposals and post audit for key customers
- Prepare and manage Customer and Product Profitability. Provide guidance on life cycle management and customer Business plans
Business Improvements and special Projects
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Ensure all processes are documented and Sarbanes Oxley compliant
- Prepare ad hoc commercial project viability studies
Financial Reporting and Integrity
- Preparation of month end actuals & to co-ordinate the preparation of the UK Consumer Monthly commercial reports
- Preparation of UK Consumer monthly forecast Profit and Loss Statements
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of UK Consumer Budgets & Strategic Plans Profit & Loss Statements
- Review Balance Sheet accruals and ensure each entry supported with justification
- Relevant degree or equivalent Qualification;
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience in FMCG environment is imperative. Without FMCG your application will not be conisdered.
- High level of Excel spread sheeting skills required and experience in TM1
- Experience in liaising with non-financial personnel.
- Experience working with Commercial teams (Sales, marketing and category).:
- Strong ability to influence and challenge commercial team across category, marketing and sales
- Ability to analyse complex data and convert into a simple story
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong personal leadership, being able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution
- Self starter and able to engage with commercial teams.
- Able to manage to deadlines.
If you can rise to the challenge of this role, and can start a role within the next couple of weeks then contact me at email@example.com or call 01908 044008