Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Mickey Mullin
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
FP&A Analyst for leading Nasdaq-listed company in London's West End
FP&A ANALYST: LONDON - The Group FP&A team provides the consolidated view on Group’s results through the management reporting and planning process. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. They also monitor and report the overall performance at group level.
This is a management analysis and reporting role in evaluating and interpreting financial and operational performance of the Group to the top management and the Board. This provides a unique opportunity to develop in a fast-paced and continually evolving organisation.
Provide valuable analysis and reporting of actual as well as planned results to senior stakeholders on a timely basis working in a team of FP&A professionals. Ensure key business performance risks, issues, and opportunities are identified and highlighted to management. This includes:
- Consolidation of Group’s management accounts for a month/quarter including elimination of Intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations for the Senior Management team, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Investors
- Variance analysis including in-depth analysis of costs per product. Understanding the reasons for deviations from the budget as well as previous period
- Regular monitoring of corporate expenses with a view to optimise them
- Understand and interpret the Financial Statements such as Income Statement, Balance sheet and Cash Flow. Reconcile management accounting metrics with financial accounting when needed
- Deliver live and quarterly forecasting, annual budget and 5-year plan with tight deadlines
Preferred education and experience:
- Min Bachelor’s or global equivalent in finance / accounting / economics
- 3-5 years related experience in an international, listed company preferably in metallurgy / mining industries. Experience in financial accounting preceding FP&A is a plus.
- CIMA / ACCA / equivalent qualification or at final stage of study
- Solid financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes skills
- Able to produce high quality, accurate output under tight timescales
- Developed accounting knowledge including group consolidation
A competitive package will be paid to the successful candidate.
Salary range: £55,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience