Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Commerical Finance Analyst - Hatfield. A global leader within the Retail Industry based in Hatfield is looking for a self motivated and ambitious individual to join their Commercial Analysis team with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000. You will be an integral part of the finance team to support the business in ensuring that they manage their operational payroll to deliver the best possible guest experience.
The initial focus for the role is to support the FInance Department in the preperation, reconciliation of the I.T department.
Main responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- Responsible for financial reporting for european centres.
- Performing analytical reviews to ensure P&L are as expected.
- Liasing with the Tax and Legal department to make sure all loan and intercompany documentation is up to date
- Responsible for intercompany recharges are processed monthly and paid on time.
- Part Qual ACCA
- Highly analytical and a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication
- Some exposure to ERP systems ( Oracle)
- Experience using Hyperion ( Budgeting and Planning)
- Strong Excel SKills
- Strong Academics; minimum2:1 degree level
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are interested in this Commercial Finance Analyst role, please apply for the advert or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org