Salary £450 - £550 per day
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great contract/interim opportunity, to work for an employer of choice in the Herftofrdsire area, as Business Analyst for a minimum period of 9 months.
A temporary vacancy has arisen for the fulltime position of a Business Analyst for our insurance market leading client, based in Hertfordshire, for a minimum period of 9 Months.
This opportunity will offer you a key role in identifying and implementing the data quality and data completeness agenda for the European group’s solvency II asset related regulatory returns. Your knowledge of investment reporting processes, solvency II reporting regime and process improvement practices will be put into practice as you control this agenda across multiple asset management systems and control/reporting environments and locations.
- Identify data quality improvement opportunities under the solvency II (asset) reporting regime for all European solo and group reporting entities.
- Utilise the strengths of existing reporting environments to address the data quality agenda and identify the target environment solutions (if existing solutions are not the target state).
- Engage and drive the assessment of the data management structures and associated IS infrastructure from an interim and, if different, from a target end state basis. This assessment would also address the impact on reporting obligations of any group restructure.
You would ideally possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Practical awareness of the investment reporting process and solvency II rules.
- Insurance or banking experience desirable
- Experience in initiating and driving process improvement initiatives across multi-disciplines and locations.
- Highly motivated with an ability to manage deadlines and ensure quality in every aspect of reporting.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of financial and investment recording systems (e.g. SAP, Dimension, ICON) would be ideal.
- Knowledge of data management principles and tools would be an advantage.
- Experience in project management.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, and have the necessary experience and background, and available at short notice please do apply and send an updated CV to email@example.com.