Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a market-leader in the Entertainment industry that is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract. Based in London, the role will support several functions with reporting and analysis to drive performance.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:-
- Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for several functions across both P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow
- Ensure key accounting journal entries are prepared/reviewed, posted timely and accurately
- Preparation of analysis versus budget / forecasts and support preparation of month-end reports
- Preparation of quarterly / annual SOX deliverables
- Raise inter-company invoices in-line with allocation calculation
- Assist with the preparation of audit and working with the auditors
- Support the accounts payable end-to-end process for the operational team
- Support to Senior finance teams on ad hoc projects
- Assist Head of FP&A with regular presentations/analysis required for forecasts, new business, and reporting
- Responsible for the annual budget and the forecasting process for several functions
This Financial Analyst position would suit a part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) that has some previous reporting experience and is now looking to develop further with a multinational organisation.
The successful candidate must be immediately available and have previous experience with SAP.
Apply today or call me to find out more.