Location West Yorkshire
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a business based to the south of Leeds who are looking to secure the services of a talented Analyst to assist with Reporting and Billing within the business.
This Billing Analyst role is an exciting development opportunity for a talented Analyst to join the team to provide support to the business in all round reporting and analysis. This is a chance to join a fantastic team. You will be supporting a diverse list of clients and will be responsible for analysing the billing requirements for a number of those clients.
- The main responsibilities of this role include;
- Analysis of billing on a monthly basis & taking responsibility for the resolution of all associated queries, this will be using Excel so you will need to have intermediate Excel skills including Look ups and pivots
- Act as a point of contact for the client for billing and asset management matters this will involve dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
- Maintain accuracy of the asset database information through audit activity and quality checks as well as maintain a quality control log to support queries
- Our client are looking for a team focused Billing Analyst with a strong attention to detail along with excellent written and verbal communication
- You will also be an analytically minded individual with a passion for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, with the ability to export and import billing data for analysis
If you are interested in this Billing Analyst role then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now.