Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Finance Analyst role for 12 month FTC has just become available for a global publisher. This company is based in Central London and seeking candidates that are immediately available or on a 1 week notice.
The responsibilities of this Finance Analyst role in Central London include:
- Be a super-user of the Anaplan financial forecasting and reporting tool used in Education; prepare and update the system for monthly reporting & forecasting cycles, including year-end rollover
- Maintain user system access and ensure that this is fully compliant with relevant data protection policies
- Be the key reporting contact for the MRPA analysts responsible for central functions (Publishing, Operations, Production & Marketing), assisting with any analysis of performance and identifying risks
- Assist with the bi-annual forecasting process by inputting into timetable preparation, requirement setting and template creation (both in Anaplan and separately); identify and highlight areas of concern and liaise with relevant finance teams to understand key drivers of performance
- Drive the implementation of the Anaplan system development plan to continually improve the accuracy and consistency of system data and advance the level of analysis which can be performed
- Create clear and accurate process documentation for all month-end, year-end and forecasting processes undertaken by the reporting team
- Previous SAP or Anaplan experience would be desirable but not a necessity.
- Previous publishing industry expereince would be desirable.
If this Finance Analyst role based in Central London is of interest to you please apply directly or email email@example.com