Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + competitive bonus + exceptional benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 01 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently seeking a high calibre commercially focused financial analyst and business partner to take on a key and pivotal role within a highly successful and well respected retailer. You will work as part of a high calibre , up beat, passionate team of professionals.
Our client is a successful and iconic retailer - reporting directly to a key commercial director this is a meaty and challenging commercial support role.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Analysing trading profitability
- Identifying trends in "like for like" and overral commercial performance
- Supporting new business opportunities and help to identify new or enhanced revenue streams (including new products or services; new marketing opportunities; etc)
- Appraising and evaluating capital proposals including challenging business case assumptions
- Benchmarking profitability and other KPIs across the business. Identifying areas of departmental over or under performance and suggest opportunities for improvements where required
- On going ad hoc commercial and strategic support to key non-finance and finance directors
Applicants must possess a strong academic record; formal accountancy qualification or oversees equivalent; a minimum of 2-3 years relevant , commercially focused commercial experience- ideally within the retail or a closely related sector