Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently wokring with a leading business based in Harlow who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join on a temp to perm basis.The role will provide support to the Finance Business Partner – Operations in preparing the month end accounts and providing high quality business analysis into the financial performance. The role will also support the Finance Business Partner in understanding and communicating actual financial performance to stakeholders.
Finance Analyst Accountabilities:
- Be responsible for the month end accounting and preparation of the monthly results for the operations departments including building, posting journals and reconciling costs.
- Pro-actively investigate variances in expected commercial performance to identify the root cause, inform senior colleagues as appropriate and support in corrective actions as required.
- Undertake analysis of the cost base and cost drivers of operations to help provide valuable insight into the cost base.
- Collaborating and support the continued development and delivery of relevant and timely weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Finance and Operations teams to continue the development of improved forecasting methodology.
- Support the preparation and analysis of budgets and quarterly forecasts for the business as well as assisting with the development of rolling forecasts.
- Provide ad hoc support to colleagues across the team, including the wider Finance team, as required to ensure the overall delivery of the required level of service to the business and the achievement of wider Finance objectives.
Finance Analyst Qualifications, training and experience
- The role holder will have excellent data manipulation and analysis skills and a demonstrable track record of using this to identify trends and drive business performance.
- Part qualified accountant with experience of financial analysis and management reporting gained in a corporate environment.
- The role holder will be presentable, methodical and with good communication skills, strong numerical analysis capabilities and a high attention to detail.
- A pragmatic and flexible attitude, recognising the industry and business is embarking on a period of significant change.
Should you be interested or require further information please do get in contact at email@example.com