Commercial Finance Anaylst
Salary £200 - £250 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently working with a successful business based in Manchester that requires a Commercial Finance Analyst for 6 month initially.
Currently working with a successful business that urgently requires a Commercial Finance Analyst for Temporary opportunity based in Manchester
Commercial Finance Analyst - About The Role
An expanding international business services organisation with a growing portfolio of key business clients.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance the Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for the financial management of several high profile commercial contracts.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will:
- Producing Profit & Loss accounts for all contracts
- Develop a detailed understanding of all commercial contracts
- Liaise with client regarding the financial implications of any contract change
- Ensure timely & accurate budgeting & forecasting
- Responsibility for monthly management accounting
- Highlighting all financial risks & opportunities
- Working with senior management to improve financial performance
- Reporting on all variances to budget and forecasts
- Client liaison regarding any pricing adjustments
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Have strong Management Accounting experience
- Ideally experience within commercial or project finance
If you would like more information about this Commercial Finance Analyst position based in Manchester please contact Marcus Pratt at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.email@example.com for immediate consideration.