Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
12 month Fixed Term Contract with this FTSE 100 Employer based in Milton Keynes as Finance Analyst wihtin the Central Costs Team.
Maternity Contract working within the FP&A Cash & Central Costs Team of this FTSE 100 business as Finance Analyst. The Team reports on the cash performance across the business, including balance sheet control and analysis on all Head Office Costs.
Reporting to the Central Costs Manager the role will be varied and include:-
- Business partner assigned functions to ensure monthly performance is understood and pro-actively highlight any risks/opportunities so that action is taken accordingly
- Lead period end budget and forecasting processes, ensuring the delivery of period-end results to the agreed deadlines and standards ensuring the results are communicated in a timely and accurate way
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the Central Costs accounting, reporting, planning, budgeting & forecasting processes and outputs. Including the elimination, simplification and/or automation of transactional activities
- Develop standardised reporting suites for the business covering cost performance and headcount reporting
- Provide insight for the Central Costs cash forecast
- Lead the Central Costs forecast/budget process
- Ad-hoc commercial analysis
- Deputise for Central Costs Manager as required
To be successful in the role you must be:-
- Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Commercially astute
- Have proven Excel & numerical skills, with an aptitude for turning data into analysis and insight, and being able to clearly articulate this in communications
This is a great opportunity to join this local FTSE listed business where future career opportunities could also be an option.
Contact me at email@example.com or call 01908 044008