Lead Compliance Analyst
Salary £48,000 - £54,000 per annum
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 21 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for a market leading multinational manufacturing entity based in Luton, looking to recruit a Lead Compliance Analyst to take ownership for compliance roll outs across multi-site business units.
In this role the successful applicant will take ownership of accounting and internal control oversight of a large multi-national corporation, focusing on accounting standards and SOX compliance. This dynamic opportunity allows oversight of multi business units and offers lots of engagement with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Perform IC compliance testing reported on IC Scorecard (quantitative testing)
- Perform monthly internal BSR inspections
- Perform 10-12 annual 2nd Level BSRs
- Perform monthly manual journal entry testing
- Prepare/conduct Manual journal entry Testing Report Out
- Present ad hoc policy updates and reminders during Controller's Call
- Travel: Perform on site audits and BSR inspections
- Travel: Coordinate internal and external audit preparation
- Travel: On-site presence during IA visits globally
- Assist with monthly close activities as needed
- Lead and assist with special/ad hoc projects throughout the year
Profile and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (will consider QBE if experience matches)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited institution.
- Relevant years of experience in accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, budget principals, and financial systems
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a complex multi-national corporate structure
- Technical capability to prepare, analyse, and interpret comprehensive financial and operation data/information
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Detailed knowledge of Eaton Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures
- Proficient in financial accounting systems, i.e. SAP, Hyperion
- Experience in a large global manufacturing organisation
If this could be you feel free to apply below or conversely drop me an email on email@example.com.