Salary £200 - £250 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen to join an international service business based in Greater Manchester.
An opportunity has arisen to join an international service business based in Greater Manchester. This position came to market initially on a six contract period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly/recently qualified finance professional. The role has become available due to a member of the team going on maternity leave. The commercial team need a strong Finance analyst with some exposure to the services sector with a competitive day rate salary of £200 - £250 per day.
- Provide financial analysis and commercial insight to key clients and internal stakeholders. Working with operational departments through different projects.
- Conducting reconciliations and on supplier invoices and create finance analyst models.
- Delivering financial planning and analysis through budgeting and forecasting to ensure all operational decisions are carried with full knowledge of financial consequences.
- Producing monthly management reporting packs, including P&L and balance sheets.
The Successful Applicant:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualification
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience liaising with key stakeholders and the ability to influence
- Strong financial commercial judgement and resource investigation skills.
- Immediately available
This role will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to work for a highly internationally recognised brand to work on a significant project for the Commercial finance department.
Apply below or to find out more about the Finance Analyst job contact Merna Azer on email@example.com or call +44161 240 7418