Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location North West London
Consultant Jim Brown
Date posted 19 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This property business has recently launched a huge "build to rent" venture and will be building 5000 homes in North-West London by 2024. Acting like a startup (although well funded), this venture is a huge project and requires a strong modeller to join as the Commercial Analyst. Reporting to the MD you will be in a hands on role, liaising with senior stakeholders, building models and analysing each project/transaction to ascertain ROI etc.
- Work closely with the MD to continuously look for new opportunities to grow revenues and/or deliver operations more efficiently.
- Work closely with senior colleagues on commercial aspects of partner relationships such as Samsung, John Lewis, Moneypenny, car leasing, dry cleaning, housekeeping, software procurement, corporate leasing arrangements, serviced office apartment provider arrangements, First Port, D8, etc.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, undertake weekly review and update of rents on operating plots to align with business plan, take into account changes in occupancy and ensure compliance with bank covenants.
- Review and implement Yieldstar revenue management software at the appropriate time.
- Thorough understanding of all existing funding documents to ensure the business is fully compliant and the Finance team is reporting in line with requirements.
- Own covenant testing and provide early warnings to the MD on any forthcoming challenges.
- Rebuild budget template.
- Simplify/rebuild rent pricing model.
- Revenue management tool (more below).
- Finance, budgets, reporting
- Future budgets in close collaboration with Finance.
- With Managing Director review lender/investor reporting before it goes out to rest of of the business or externally.