Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 18 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A large international Services business based in Crewe are seeking an interim Finance Analyst on a 3 – 6 month basis.
This role has become available due to a recent integration of new finance systems and our client requires a strong Finance Analyst to support the Commercial Finance team on data reconciliations and supplier services and pricing. This interim role is expected to be 3 – 6 months as a minimum and paying a competitive day rate of £200 - £250 per day
- Manage strong relationships with the clients internal stakeholders, in both the operational finance and commercial teams.
- Provide financial analysis to ensure that all operational decisions are carried out with full knowledge of the financial consequences.
- Data reconciliations on supplier invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain and develop good relationships with individuals / organisations at all levels within the organisations.
- Process improvements / efficiency projects
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified Accountant either CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- 3-5 years Analytical experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Well-developed problem solving and resource investigation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an interim Finance Analyst to join an internationally recognised brand to work on a highly important project for the Commercial Finance department.
Apply below or to find out more about the Crewe based Finance Analyst job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480