Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Stephanie Fleming
Date posted 08 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of luxury goods with over 80 000 employees worldwide are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Analyst team based in Hammersmith, West London.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will have the following duties:
Forecasting, producing daily order reports, developing weekly and monthly automated reports
- Business partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to produce frequent analysis adapted to their needs
- Producing external reports, being the segmentation & numbers referent for countries in charge
- Getting involved in commercial and financial projects
- Meeting group reporting deadlines
- Other ad hoc analysis
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Commercial Finance Analyst?
- Strong excel skills, advanced ideally
- 1+ years experience in a similar commercial / analytical role
- Experience working within a retail industry (ideally)
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-finance
- Be ambitious, confident, flexible and creative
Working for a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of luxury goods with over 80 000 employees worldwide, this role of Commercial Finance Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Stephanie Fleming on 0207 509 8080 to find out more.