Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Commercial Finance Analyst role has recently become available within the finance department of a FTSE Leading Retailer based in Central London. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager this role is pivotal in making business decisions - from long-term planning to in-store promotions. Monitoring store performance, ensuring budgets are robust along with additional analysis is key to this role.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will do the following;
- Ownership of the weekly / monthly trading pack
- Weekly sales reporting; analysing variances on sales performance
- Business partnering; working closely with store managers, operations and trading teams
- Supporting with the planning cycle; in particular store sales
- Month end, reporting and reconciliations
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Commercial Finance Analyst?
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified (or relevant experience)
- Strong excel skills, advanced ideally
- 1+ years experience in a similar commercial / analytical role
- Experience working within a retail industry (ideally)
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-finance
- A keen eye for detail
Working for a renowned leading high street retailer that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Commercial Finance Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.