Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an Pricing Analyst has just become available at a reputable business within the transport industry based in Central London Reporting in to the Pricing Manager this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities for the Pricing Analyst are:
Provide pricing solutions to the business customers and the sales and account management channels
Evaluate production costs to develop pricing strategies
Understand the impact of pricing on profit margins
Develop, refine and implement pricing structures to the business
Provide performance analysis for customers
Work closely with the commercial team on business projects
Be responsible for creating new pricing options and recommend it to the company
Provide fact-based analysis to commercial / Marketing and Operations team
Consolidate and separate complex or diverse data
Design work flows and procedures on excel
Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Carry out presentations, working with data from Business Objects and Excel to participate in meetings
Planning – managing and prioritising workflow demand for the group
To be successful in this role you will be required to have/be:
Pricing analysis experience in a fast-paced industry
- Experience working extensively with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Analytical mindset – experience providing solutions and improvements in a role
- Proven experience using excel models to produce reports
- Ability to understand the key commercial drivers of the business and maintain a commercial focus on all aspects of the role
- Manage conflicting demands across a number of different areas and prioritise own time
- Build effective relationships across the business and at all levels of the organisation
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This reputable business is well recognised in the transport industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.