Salary £29,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Global business based in Hertfordshire. The successful Finance Analyst will be tasked with provding analytic and financial process support plus staitical research.
Main Finance Analyst Accountabilities:
- Managing budgets and monitoring accounts
- Responsible for managing a unique administrative support to plan and the financial aspect of projects.
- Perform detailed analysis and manipulation of data or calculation, highlightin any issues to look into.
- Working with other memebers of the team ensuring assistance to employees and stakeholders.
- Enusre that all duties are performed to specified standard.
- Continous planning of development opportunities and looking to develop new skills.
Requiered Finance Analyst Experience:
- A part qualified accountant ( ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent)
- Experience of Financial reporting in a IT/software envirnoment
- Proven analytical experience
- Experience of working with an ERP system
If you are a driven individual that thrives in a fast paced envirnoment this opportunity could be for you. Send your CV to email@example.com